CowBank is a niche agricultural finance company which specialises in leasing dairy and beef cows as well as prime lamb ewes to Australian farmers. Established in 1999 by Rod Banks, CowBank has leased more than 55,000 cows to over 280 farmer clients.
The shareholders and directors of CowBank are Rod Banks and five farmers and industry professionals who are passionate about the dairy and livestock industries. The CowBank board and staff have a breadth of expertise and knowledge, which enables the company to provide flexible and practical solutions to our farmer clients.
At CowBank we aim to:
- Focus on being a specialist herd leasing company
- Assist farmers to build their business and increase profits
- Enable farmers to build their herd without tying up land equity
- Understand our farmers and add value through our knowledge and expertise
- Help our farmer clients to achieve their goals