CowBank is a small agricultural finance company which specialises in leasing cows to dairy farmers in Victoria, South Australia, Southern NSW and Tasmania. Established in 1999 by Rod Banks and Bruce Parncutt, CowBank has leased more than 48,000 cows to over 250 dairy farmers.
The CowBank board has a breadth of expertise and knowledge, which enables the company to provide flexible and practical financial services to our farmer clients. The shareholders and directors of CowBank are Rod Banks, Bruce Parncutt and six dairy farmers and industry professionals.
At CowBank we aim to:
- Help farmers to build their herd without increasing their mortgage
- Assist farmers to build their business equity and increase profits
- Add value to our farmers through our knowledge and expertise
- Focus on being a specialist dairy leasing company – not bankers
- Help our dairy farmers to achieve their goals