CowBank is a small agricultural finance company which specialises in leasing cows to dairy farmers in Victoria, South Australia, Southern NSW and Tasmania. Established in 1999 by Rod Banks, CowBank has leased more than 48,000 cows to over 250 dairy farmers.
The shareholders and directors of CowBank are Rod Banks and five dairy farmers and industry professionals who are passionate about the dairy industry. The CowBank board and staff have a breadth of expertise and knowledge, which enables the company to provide flexible and practical solutions to our farmer clients.
At CowBank we aim to:
- Help farmers to build their herd without tying up land equity
- Assist farmers to build their business and increase profits
- Add value to our farmers through our knowledge and expertise
- Focus on being a specialist dairy leasing company – not bankers
- Help our dairy farmers to achieve their goals